I don't know what caused the incredible flare up of inflammation, and, frankly, had expected it to last longer, but it seems to be mysteriously disappearing at a similar rate to how it came. (Well, that, and ice packs and 24 hour NSAID coverage and passive and active range-of-motion exercises daily).
I can type now, but will keep it very short, so as not to stress the forearm and cause it to inflame again.
It feels great to be able to floss again, and brush my teeth correctly. And shampoo my head with two hands.
The poor Germans, though. I absolutely cannot hit tennis balls, now. I'm enlisting the help of volunteers, and for them I am grateful.
The things we take for granted...
We need reminders, now and then, don't we?
-The Traveler
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can you come over please and whack my balls? The Germans seem to love this.
I seriously need to stop but it seems my mind has been in the gutter so long it only sharpens over time - never climbs out.
Glad you're doing better. I've missed you.
Thanks for dropping in on my blog recently ... I look forward to reading something new on yours soon.
Post a Comment