Saturday, December 1, 2007

Let's call this picture RELAPSE. Nice.

(In case you're wondering, it's a nice Pit Bull doggie that had a run-in with a porcupine.)


Well, hola! It seems Blogger has finally fixed the software bug that has prevented me from using images on my own computer.


So here I go... playing. You see, this is a visual beast, I yam.


Now I will have to pound myself and think carefully about graphics.

You see, I'm not sure if it's too simple or too complex of a mind in my head, but I get terribly distracted by graphics, since I'm visually oriented.
They tend to take over my bandwidth, and then written words get lost.


So maybe I won't use so many images, since I have a funky brain.


But, it's sure fun to know I can, now. I feel the power.


OK, so I'm behind the curve, a little. But catching up.


Stop snickering, at me. I can hear you, out there.


-The Traveler

2 comments:

Mark Olmsted said...

You're SUCH a goner. This blog is gonna look like a Tijuana Hooker in no time.

That dog should definitely get a new acupuncturist.

Anonymous said...

Marc? Isn't it weird to watch the addictive process in action, and to be powerless to do anything about it? I feel kind of guilty. Like I was one of the first ones to tie him off and hit him, you know? Now it's too late.